Industry leaders at Specified Technologies are introducing the firestop industry’s first perimeter fire containment system for valance insulated panel, non-backpan designs. This cutting-edge design listing is a cost-effective, “all vision glass solution” that can be installed in the shop or on-site or as a new install method for traditional insulated spandrel areas.
Additional features include:
• Cost-effective All Vision Glass solution that can be installed in the shop or on-site
• Allows lower section of spandrel area to be insulated for thermal or uninsulated
• Multiple spandrel types including vision glass, glass, stone, ACM, and MCP panels
• Designs allowing structural silicone in addition to pressure plate/gasket
• Anchor shielded from direct flame impingement
• Class II or III Movement Capability - +/-5% Vertical Shear
• Less than 1 CFM L rated
• Specs call for minimum 3" thick 8 pcf faced or unfaced ROCKWOOL CURTAINROCK 80 insulation
• 2 Hour Rated
• And much more
The published design listing number will be released soon.
Please complete the "Contact Us" form to get in touch with your local Curtain Wall Specialist and learn how our systems will make your project more efficient and always compliant.